✨ 1 year of Tracks 🍰

A year ago today, we officially launched Tracks. :birthday: I’m really proud of the community we’ve built together. :cupcake: This week, we’re not only celebrating our one-year anniversary, but also welcoming our 250th member. :tada: Our members come from more than 40 countries. :lollipop:

Some of you have told me how much it means for them to have this place that strives to create a sense of community, while many of us are working on our projects alone – now more than ever. And even though Tracks is still small and most of us are not engaged here on a daily basis, I’ve learned that simply having this virtual family is valuable.

Over the past year, we’ve gradually added big and small modifications to the site. Most importantly (for some), a dark mode. :waxing_crescent_moon: Also, a Knowledge Base, which makes finding wiki-style posts from #brain-dump easier. At the same time, we made tracks that are less discussion-driven and contain little personal views, accessible without login. This means, everyone can subscribe to the #events calendar and never miss an application deadline or a virtual hangout again. :calendar: Oh, right, we added support for video chats as well and had our first virtual tracks meetup.

A lot of new things are coming up. I think, a track to showcase the work that we are proud of would be nice, for instance.

Let me finish with some calls to action to make tracks more valuable for all of us:

1. Update your profile
  2. If you come across any audio-related events, that are relevant to producers in more than one country, post them in #events
  3. Share some knowledge in #brain-dump
  4. Invite a fellow audio maker to join!

But most importantly, be as excited for year 2 of Tracks as I am!